✩ Characters and family photo - Page 3 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Characters and family photo

11 years 9 months ago #24553 by ginnymq
    I can't find the button that says "reply with quote". They have a insert quote button, but that is how I did the other one that I did, and it did not come out right.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #24554 by middle five
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by T1nk</i>

I am so glad we got the photopass, we had Tink placed in our hands in front of Epcot and it is one of my favorite family pics! We will be getting the photopass when we go again this year!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

How far ina advance do you suggest getting the Photopass. We are definetly going to get it. It is the only way to get five of us in a picture.

Look Out Mickey Here We Come !!!!!

11 years 9 months ago #24555 by PrincessMama
    The first time a cast member takes your photo they will give you the card. Then, you just give it to every cast member that takes a photo of you or someone in your group the rest of the trip. You might end up with multiple cards and they can combine them for you too. At the water parks they give you one with a coil ring so you can wear it on your wrist or ankle. After we are finished at the water park we always take it to have it combined on to our normal card.

At the end of your trip you can opt to by your prints there at Disney or once you get home you can purchase.

11 years 9 months ago #24557 by Michael
    "Reply with Quote" ... look at the icons above each post... hover over them until you find that one.

Direct from WDW!

11 years 9 months ago #24559 by Loving the Castle
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ginnymq</i>

<hr noshade size="1">[<font size="1">Oh, and the lone kid running into Mickey's arms on Main Street. I have a first time planner for WDW ask me if that really happens. I told her that she would have to buy out the whole MK and rent Mickey for that one to play out</font id="size1">.]<hr noshade size="1">

THis happenend to us in 2004 when we went to Animal Kingdom. Right before Camp Minnie & Mickey Opened we were walking to go there and we saw Mickey, Minnie, Goofey & Pluto. The best part was it was only our family. So we got to walk down the path with all of them. They were holding my kids hands and had there arms around them as they were walking. I of course was behind them watching and crying. It was truely and Magical Memory that I will never forget.

WOW! That sounds so neat!! Talk about lucky. I've been to WDW 11 times and have never been alone with even one character. I couldn't imagine all of those at once.

I hope you got some great pics and an ENTIRE scrapbook for that one event! The rest of the vacation had to pale in comparison.

***Loving the Castle***

11 years 9 months ago #24561 by ginnymq
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Michael</i>

"Reply with Quote" ... look at the icons above each post... hover over them until you find that one.

thanks Michael I will try it.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds