✩ Characters and family photo - Page 5 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Characters and family photo

11 years 9 months ago #24610 by slobberedbystitch
    Thanks all for the reply... I am not that new to this forum..i just can't remember my old email...actually i think its one that has been deleted. I went to Disney last August. it was my hubby and kids first time. Before we went my hubby was like oh its disney not a big deal...lalala....well we went and he is hooked!!!!!!! he loves the services and standards they set... we are going again this August and we found out almost a month later (thanks to my convincing) my in-laws are coming too....Thanks Michael for allowing me to join I feel like such an idiot for losing my account... I do remember using the name PrincessMom4...but that's about it...lol.... anyhow i am going to do some searching before i post about the grand gatherings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #24611 by Michael
    Just email me what your email address used to be or what your username was and I'll reset the password.... try the member list here: www.explorethemagic.com/forums/members.asp

Direct from WDW!

11 years 9 months ago #24627 by PrincessMama
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Thanks Mama,
    I think we will purchase it soon.Next Very Merry and finally ADRs. Baby steps. I think we will have a serious case of sticker shock when everything gets added in. I don't think every year is a realistic expectation for WDW. Maybe every three. It looks like we will be leaving as you guys arrive. Have a great time. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You don't purchase it before you go. It's a free card...until you have to purcahse the photos which you do anytime on your trip or once you get home.

11 years 9 months ago #24631 by Michael
    Well, if you purchase the CD before you go it's cheaper: www.explorethemagic.com/disney-world-photopass.asp

Direct from WDW!

11 years 9 months ago #24651 by PrincessMama
    I clearly missed that one! I had no idea you could pre-purchase the CD. That must've come up here when I was on my ETM hiatus.

11 years 9 months ago #24656 by Michael
    Well, far be it from me to create a sense of urgency or need to visit on a daily basis but ya, I think it came up about 3 or 4 months ago. I think it's a good idea to buy it before going because then you will use the heck out of it from day one knowing that you are getting all your pictures in full size on a CD.

Direct from WDW!

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds