✩ Characters and family photo - Page 2 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Characters and family photo

11 years 9 months ago #24527 by T1nk
    I am so glad we got the photopass, we had Tink placed in our hands in front of Epcot and it is one of my favorite family pics! We will be getting the photopass when we go again this year!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #24534 by bakerboysmom
    We also had a photo in front of the castle on Main Street taken by a photo pass photographer. My photopass was worth every penny. It has pictures of all of us together not just one parent or the other.

11 years 9 months ago #24536 by Loving the Castle
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Michael</i>

My point exactly about how the TV shows and Travel Channel "specials" are totally scripted by Disney and very misleading. I go to Disney World on a very regular basis and I have never ever seen this photo opp for the general public but every time you watch anything that has to do with Disney World you see this.

Sorry to vent but this is something that I have brought up before and your post is the prime example of why I think it's misleading... Love than name though "slobberedbystitch" LOL. Oh, welcome to the forums too ;-)
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    You are sooo right! The one that kills me the most, is the Castle lawn shot with EVERY princess or the ENTIRE Mickey gang with one family!! Like those characters are just hanging around, on the Castle lawn, all day long with no line.

Oh, and the lone kid running into Mickey's arms on Main Street. I have a first time planner for WDW ask me if that really happens. I told her that she would have to buy out the whole MK and rent Mickey for that one to play out. Well, she could buy the Travel channel...or have twins and sextuplets [jump]

***Loving the Castle***

11 years 9 months ago #24538 by ginnymq
    <hr noshade size="1">[<font size="1">Oh, and the lone kid running into Mickey's arms on Main Street. I have a first time planner for WDW ask me if that really happens. I told her that she would have to buy out the whole MK and rent Mickey for that one to play out</font id="size1">.]<hr noshade size="1">

THis happenend to us in 2004 when we went to Animal Kingdom. Right before Camp Minnie & Mickey Opened we were walking to go there and we saw Mickey, Minnie, Goofey & Pluto. The best part was it was only our family. So we got to walk down the path with all of them. They were holding my kids hands and had there arms around them as they were walking. I of course was behind them watching and crying. It was truely and Magical Memory that I will never forget.

11 years 9 months ago #24539 by ginnymq
    Hey how do you get those quotes on the page? I had to make my own, it kind of looks like the one that Loving the Castle has.

11 years 9 months ago #24546 by Michael
    Don't use the quick replay... click the button that has the title "Reply with Quote" for the easiest way of doing that.

Direct from WDW!

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds