✩ Anyone know how to meet Lightning McQueen or Mater - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Anyone know how to meet Lightning McQueen or Mater

11 years 6 months ago #26507 by DisneyQueen
    We are taking our first trip in May and our daughters loves are taken care of, (the princesses) I don't think we will have a hard time finding them since we are going to eat breakfast with them. BUT, our son is a huge fan of Cars the movie and has been asking me where you would see them. I haven't seen or heard of any sitings. If anyone knows of any places to see McQueen or Mater. At this point we would even settle for some kind of statue. Thanks!![D

<script src=" www.explorethemagic.com/countdown.asp?id=13118 " type="text/javascript"></script>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #26508 by mommyofseven
    i know there is a parade at Hollywood Studios with the cars from cars (hehe)- there might be a meet and greet or something like that but i'm thinking if it's anywhere it's at the studios.

Crazy for Disney! I'd live there if they'd let me!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain.

11 years 6 months ago #26510 by Honeymoon05
    I have seen them wandering the streets at Hollywood Studios. Maybe that was the parade but they were definitly driving near the Lights Motor Action Stunt Show.

11 years 6 months ago #26514 by peanut_bunny_2
    They have a meet and greet with the two of them at Hollywood studios. We met them both when we were there in January. It was back by the Lights, Motor, Action area and the Backlots Tour area.

Disney World here I come!!!

DVC Member!!

11 years 6 months ago #26515 by Michael
    They are not always back there. You might want to try 407-WDW-INFO and see if they have any update date schedules when you arrive.

Direct from WDW!

11 years 6 months ago #26517 by DisneyQueen
    Thanks for all the helpful info. As time gets closer, I'll be sure to find out if they will be around for a meet and greet. I will also make sure to make the parade at hollywood. [;)3]

<script src=" www.explorethemagic.com/countdown.asp?id=13118 " type="text/javascript"></script>

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds