✩ Anyone know how to meet Lightning McQueen or Mater - Page 3 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Anyone know how to meet Lightning McQueen or Mater

11 years 7 months ago #26586 by bmoddan
    We saw them also where Brojack snapped that picture. One the side street to your left just before you get to the intersection for the Backlot Tour and Lights, Motor Action arena. Think the street is just past the theatre for Kim Possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #26591 by peanut_bunny_2
    That's where they were when we were there in January.

Disney World here I come!!!

DVC Member!!

11 years 7 months ago #26607 by DisneyQueen
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by brojack17</i>

We didn't "go" see them but I snapped these pics as we walked by. Here is one of the pics.

BTW, welcome to the forums fellow Okie.

Boomer Sooner!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Boomer Sooner back atcha! I just graduated from OU in May. Thanks for the welcome and the pic, even though they were a little hard to see it made my sons day! He's been a little worried about not seeing them. BTW, I'm actually from NJ, my dh is from Norman and has dragged me here to live for what may be the rest of my life. [deathsent] Thanks again!

&lt;script src=" www.explorethemagic.com/countdown.asp?id=13118 " type="text/javascript"&gt;&lt;/script&gt;

11 years 7 months ago #26684 by brojack17
    These were from the Pixar parade at Disneyland. If the one going into WDW is like it and your son likes Pixar, he will really like the parade. I thought they did a great job with the cars.

I've never been to Jersey, but Norman is nice. We moved back from Houston to get closer to family and to get away from the big city. Good luck planning the vacation.

11 years 7 months ago #26815 by DisneyQueen
    Thanks for the new pics, they are perfect!! I miss jersey, guess I'm a jersey girl at heart. But, Norman is really nice. There is always something to do here. I am really enjoying all of the planning. It is more work then I first thought but loving every minute of it!

&lt;script src=" www.explorethemagic.com/countdown.asp?id=13118 " type="text/javascript"&gt;&lt;/script&gt;

11 years 7 months ago #26820 by TiggerToronto
    Lightning McQueen and Mater have their own area at DHS where you can meet & greet them.

You're never too old for anything Disney!

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds