✩ Anyone know how to meet Lightning McQueen or Mater - Page 2 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Anyone know how to meet Lightning McQueen or Mater

11 years 6 months ago #26522 by ginnymq
    We also saw them and took pictures with them in Hollywood studios. I don't remember where it was exactly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #26533 by joybell
    Check the board when you get into Hollywood Studios. There will be meet and greet times and places also. We saw them just behind the Sorcerer hat going around the circle. The Cast Member with them will have a stamp for "auto"graphs!!! (had to throw that in!!!)

Joybell
    'Ohana means family!

11 years 6 months ago #26559 by DisneyQueen
    LOL! Very cute, I will keep all of this in mind. I am just trying to picture what they are exactly. Are they someone dressed up or are they actual "cars" and the CM stamps your book for their autograph? I haven't seen any pics so I am just trying to get an idea in my mind. Thanks

<script src=" www.explorethemagic.com/countdown.asp?id=13118 " type="text/javascript"></script>

11 years 6 months ago #26566 by peanut_bunny_2
    Yes they are actual cars. They don't do much as I can remember, maybe their eyes move, but they don't talk to you or anything. There also was no photopass photographer there, but they would take your picture with your own camera.

Disney World here I come!!!

DVC Member!!

11 years 6 months ago #26567 by brojack17
    We didn't "go" see them but I snapped these pics as we walked by. Here is one of the pics.

BTW, welcome to the forums fellow Okie.

Boomer Sooner!

11 years 6 months ago #26570 by cuddlebug
    That is really nice. I didnt realise they would have them there. Our son would have loved to see them. I hope you get to see them!

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds