✩ A building for autographs - ExploreTheMagic.com

• A building for autographs

10 years 9 months ago #29534 by Ashi
    Ok so i know people have posted where to find alot of characters, but the ones i found were all from a couple years ago..I was told that in one of the parks they have a building (airconditioned[;)3]) that most of the chartacters are there for pics and autographs...I know a lot of people don't deal with the autograh thing but beings how my daughter will be only a week shy of 10months when we go i think its something that would be great to do. any ifo is greatly appreciated

Ashi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #29537 by mommyofseven
    epcot and magic kingdom both have a large air conditioned area for autographs - at epcot its in future world and they have multiple characters there to see and in MK it is the judges tent, again multiple choices - you can also do an air conditioned meet/greet with sorcerer mickey at hollywood studios. it is a nice keepsake, i still have my two oldests books from disney and they were very little at the time (my daughter was 10 mons too) - do it you won't regret it.

Crazy for Disney! I'd live there if they'd let me!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain.

10 years 9 months ago #29543 by Michael
    They do get rather busy as well... get there first thing in the morning or during fireworks. Typical wait times can be the same as some of the more popular rides but the advantage is that you can get pictures with each character set right in a row.

Direct from WDW!

10 years 8 months ago #29821 by AaronsMom
    The Character Connection at Epcot was ALOT of fun!! Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale all at one location!! My son and nephew were so excited. We ended up with over 50 pictures on our photopass from this one location alone!!
    (My avatar is actually a picture from there)

10 years 8 months ago #29951 by moppet
    In Epcot they had most all characters in the building as you first to in, to the left. air conditioning & short lines! We got Goofy, Donald, Mickey, Minnie, & Pluto all at once. Take your own camera at ALL PhotoPass sessions. PhotoPass lost my Epcot photos. The handlers and PhotoPass will both take photos. I liked the handlers best 'cause they shot during the whole visit.

10 years 8 months ago #29952 by Michael
    Moppet, they do have a system for locating lost photos (date, time, what were wearing etc.)... did they even try or did they just say they were gone?

Direct from WDW!

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds