✩ Child is afraid of characters!!!! - Page 4 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Child is afraid of characters!!!!

13 years 7 months ago #7777 by JLKennedy
    My daughter loves to take pictures too, and I've had success in getting her out of her element (so to speak) if she has a "job" to do. And then she see's that I'm fine and partakes in it herself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #7807 by joybell
    I thought I didn't have any information for this post, but my oldest reminded me about her first time and our youngest childs' first time (now 14). Her first trip she was 2 years old. We were at Disneyland and we have lots of pictures holding her next to a character, she wouldn't look at them, she'd pull away and now the pictures are so funny! We tried not to torment her, but she did not like most of them. We took her to a Character lunch, Dinner show, at that time it was "Aladdin". She could watch from a distance, loved the movie, and was totally thrilled with the show! After that something "clicked" and she realized all these characters were from the shows she loved and her whole attitude changed!

Joybell
    'Ohana means family!

13 years 6 months ago #7971 by got2luv_tink
    I simply love the idea about letting the child take a picture first with the parent and character. That's great!! I'm sure my girls will do better that way. I know my kids will be a little timid at first..Thanks!

I do believe in fairies! I do, I do!

10 years 4 months ago #31086 by jjennifer2
    I have 3 kids that will and one that won't. My daughter was looking at another site today and they were talkiing about having some hats signed....info on that???? won't!!!lol.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds