✩ Grad Night has been canceled - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Grad Night has been canceled

8 years 7 months ago #34724 by Michael
    Disney has decided to end Grad Nights starting in 2012. Disney sighted a changing business dynamic stating the parks are now seeing more tourism in the spring time which makes scheduling special events more difficult.

Grad Nights has become almost a right of passage for the local schools around here. I'm sort of disappointed my own kids won't be able experience the event.

Direct from WDW!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #34787 by rgjarrell
    Quick question...
    I'll be down there on May 7th which is a grad night and probably staying in Ft Wilderness.

Does anyone know if the grad night fireworks are panoramic and/or "special" and when they usually are? I've seen that they are at 12 am / i.e. midnight. While in some respects that might wake me up, I'll be glad to sit out on the ft wilderness beach and watch the show.

My biggest concern is that the MK closes at 7pm without the normal "wishes" fireworks. Will there be any fireworks at 9pm? Grad nights party doesn't even start until 10 pm.

If there's time, I would go see fantasmic at 9pm and then watch the grad night fireworks from the ft wilderness beach at 12 am.

But it's hard to find any real confirmation of the timing of all that because it's a special event and disney doesn't really publish times of stuff for the special event.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds