✩ Special Event bookings - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Special Event bookings

7 years 2 months ago #36100 by Kim_BigWishTravels
    Anyone heading to the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival this year? In less than a month we can start booking your special experiences for this event.

Something new this year-

The Marketplace VIP Access Chef Tour begins at 10:30 a.m. every Wednesday, with tastes from selected marketplaces around World Showcase Lagoon and behind-the-scenes stories from the chefs. You get five (pre-selected) dishes and five beverages (wine, beer and cocktails) on the tour, which takes about two hours. Cost is $90 (plus tax and park admission).

The Italy Pavilion is also adding a new Italian Regional Food & Wine Luncheon in the recently opened Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar, pairing wines with casual, authentic dishes. The leisurely luncheons will be from noon-2 p.m. Wednesdays and Saturdays. Cost is $75 (plus tax, gratuity included, park admission required). Italy will continue its popular series of International Food & Wine Festival events at Via Napoli, as well as the exquisite White Truffle Lunch on November 4 this year, in Tutto Italia Ristorante.

The Festival runs 9/28/12 - 11/12/12

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #36107 by Stormblade
    We are going to be there from Oct 7th to the 12th :earsbig: i do have a question is every thing pay for that or is there free wine and food tasting also?

The Byers Family

7 years 2 months ago #36108 by Kim_BigWishTravels
    I could be wrong, but I don't think there is free food and wine tasting. From what I've read there are additional fees depending on what experience you choose.

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds