✩ Dream Fast Pass... - Page 3 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Dream Fast Pass...

11 years 9 months ago #24545 by Michael
    Most of the time "The Dream Squad" gets it's orders from a computer system so that it is very random and also impartial. Like they will login in, the computer will tell them to wait until 12:45pm, go to the train station, pick the 4 car back, 3 seats and that family wins something... but sometimes they just create moments on the fly.

Direct from WDW!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #24548 by zvarnes
    That sounds great!! I know I would love to win but to just be able to see this happen to somebody would be a really cool experience.

Will be honeymooning in Disney on July 4th 2008

11 years 9 months ago #24550 by Marci Sorenson
    When we went to Disney World last year in Septmber, my 2 younger cousins went on the great movie ride at MGM and their whole car (tram) full of people got one of those things that go around your neck and you put your pins on. Plus it came with 7 or 8 pins and they were really nice. It was awesome that someone in our group won something! All the cast members kept telling them "Congratulations" the rest of the week.

11 years 9 months ago #24619 by msmouse39
    I was lucky enough last October to be heading to Extra Magic Hours at the studios and was stopped by the "Dream Squad". I and my 2 friends were given priority seating with snacks at Fantasmic. Definitely had some goosebumps and I think it was the best popcorn I ever ate!

DVC Member 12/08
    Beach Club in January!

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #24633 by stephgly
    <font face="Georgia"></font id="Georgia">We were just there in January. We were the first ones on Tom Sawyer Island. As a group of 10 we were on a hunt for those paint brushes I had heard so much about. They were NO where to be found. There were several CM on the island walking around. We stopped them and asked them about the paint brushes. They said they didn't know what we were talking about. So of course, my family thought I was nuts.

We were happy that we had explored every inch of the island. We had excepted defeat. After we got off the raft we were stopped by Jessica a member of the Dream Squad. She had Magic Kingdom Fast passes for the day!!! We were so happy to have received a prize from the Year of a Million Dreams.[bouncy][clap]

11 years 9 months ago #24691 by tinkergirl23
    COOL! i wish i could win one

Disney Obsessed!

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds