✩ Dream Fast Pass... - Page 4 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Dream Fast Pass...

11 years 5 months ago #26911 by carver922
    ok, I am a newbie. so, with the dream fast pass do you not wait in line at all? I am so confused. don't they have fastpasses for attractions and rides at disney, can't anyone get these. what makes the dream fast pass special? or is it in plain view on the ticket and I overlooked it like a moron?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #26980 by T1nk
    With the dream fast pass, you dont have to worry about getting to each attraction and aquiring a fast pass, this one gets you access to all of them when ever you want to go....

11 years 5 months ago #26992 by Phlydude
    The Dream Fastpass is a "Year of a Million Dreams" award. This allows you to get into the Fastpass line one time for each of the attractions specified on the Dream Fastpass.

There are standard Fastpasses for many attractions but there are only so many you can get a day because of the limit of time from the time you can get 1 fastpass until the time you can get another (usually 1-2 hours).

In order to get a Dream Fastpass, you must be selected by the "Dream Squad" to get this award. This is not given out willy-nilly, you have to be in the right place at the right time to get one.

phlydude [;)] (aka Dennis)
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse" Walter Elias Disney

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds