✩ Child swap - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Child swap

13 years 2 days ago #13334 by Lessa
    How does child swap work? Does the family wait in line and then get up there and Mom goes first (y'know, "ladies first") while Dad sits with the kid, then they switch? Or do you get to go in a special secret entrance like a single rider line? Also, does the child swap only work if the child is too small to ride the ride or does it also work if s/he just doesn't like roller coasters and doesn't want to go

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 2 days ago #13336 by JulieB
    We used it this past sept. for everest. I waited by the entrance and let my husband go first, when he came off i walked in through the regular line and gotr right on, but that is because we cought it right before they were closing and there were no lines because the park was pretty much empty.

Not close enough to the WDW.How I wish it were my backyard.

13 years 1 day ago #13342 by JLKennedy
    The way it works is that you & child will go through "normal line". As you are being let in for ride (seated) tell the person that you need a parent swap. They will give you a little paper that looks like a fast pass. You & child ride the ride and when you are done, you give that pass to mom or whomever and they go in the "fast pass" lane to the front of the line. You can parent swap all day long!

13 years 1 day ago #13365 by Lessa
    The point is that us grown-ups want to ride the rides, but our DD doesn't like roller coasters, so we don't want her on the ride.

13 years 1 day ago #13367 by JLKennedy
    That's fine...your "adult" can still ride the ride and state that the child is too frightened to ride again.

13 years 1 day ago #13369 by Lessa
    oh, good. Thanks.
    BTW - love your tink picture!

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds