✩ Single Rider - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Single Rider

12 years 11 months ago #13675 by conwayjohn71
    Are thier rides that you can skip the lines if you go as a single rider?

I will be traveling with DW(chicken), DD7(short for her age) and DD4(duh) and would like to ride the thrill big rides and was wondering if it is faster to go as a single or get a fastpass

thanks in advanc

Conway

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #13680 by irammari
    I have the Birnhaum's guide and I read that you can do ride swap. I think that is the name. One adult/child can go on and then the next adult in that party can go on with little to no wait. Hope that helps.

Mari
    www.myspace.com/aramgirl

12 years 11 months ago #13682 by peanut_bunny_2
    I have heard of the single rider lines, but have never seen any. Maybe they only use them during peak times of the year. I don't know which rides have them either.

Disney World here I come!!!

DVC Member!!

12 years 11 months ago #13685 by PrincessMama
    When we've been there I've noticed single rider lines on some of the big ones. Test Track and Space Mountain come to mind.

12 years 11 months ago #13691 by ImagineerITM
    Test Track, Soarin', and I think Dinosaur are the only ones that I can think of off the top of my head.

It is my Disney Dream to become an official Imagineer - Ask me any Disney question, i'm happy to answer em'

www.myspace.com/ImagineerITM

12 years 11 months ago #13701 by JLKennedy
    I think single riders have to wait in the same "line", but once inside at the gates to the ride, there is usually a specific lane for single riders. I think the wait is the wait period...although asking couldn't hurt.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds