✩ Single Rider - Page 3 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Single Rider

11 years 3 months ago #28099 by msmouse39
    We intend to do a lot of single rider at Christmas in Disney. We are all adults and don't necessarily have to ride together

DVC Member 12/08
    Beach Club in January!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #28100 by pawprints1116
    you go =)
    it's awesome!
    have fun!!

~Hillary~

*We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths*
    -Walt Disney

11 years 3 months ago #28115 by mommyofseven
    on our last trip (this past September) my husband and i used the single rider lines quite a lot. by the end of the day our 5 year would fall asleep in the stroller and we would use the single lines when we didn't have fast passes. worked out good for us!

Crazy for Disney! I'd live there if they'd let me!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain.

10 years 3 months ago #31277 by squrillyboy
    The fast pass is undoubtedly the best way to save time in ride lines but single rider lines are great too! When we and my went about 7 or 8 years ago it was lucky for me that I was tall enough to go on most of the thrill rides and my mom would let me go by myself and wait for me at the exit since she was too scared to go with me lol! That's funny how groups try to beat the system lol! But yeah if you can't or don't want to get a fast pass then the single rider line is your best bet.

My all time fave Disney villain chorus!

"Like fire
    Hellfire
    This fire in my skin
    This burning
    Desire
    Is turning me to sin"

Frollo from The hunchback or notre dame

10 years 3 months ago #31310 by rgjarrell
    The quickest single rider is test track with its 3 across seating. Other always single rider rides are expedition everst, but you can't wait for the front row if you are a single rider.

Other single rider lines are rockin roller coaster, but it's usually quicker to just fastpass or baby swap there. because it seats people in 2s there's actually much less room for single riders only.

I can't really remember any other single rider lines than that.

Remember that anyone can use the baby swap. Make up a reason you have to stay with a 3rd member of your party outside the waiting area, and you can get a rider swap pass which will operate just like a fast pass for up to 3 people. You don't have to have a baby. A sleeping 5 year old would do it. A scooter bound adult that just doesn't want to ride, but wants company? Well that would be harder to pull off.

The proper touring plan really puts all that aside, and if you stick to a good criss crossing plan that follows the ebbs and flows of the crowd and does the opposite, then you'll be in very short lines all day long.

10 years 3 months ago #31313 by jaxlore
    the single rider line at everest was great when we were late getting there and all the fast passes in the park were gone, and it was only 10am. we rode everest twice in the afternoon and even got to sit with the wife once.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds