✩ Single Rider - Page 2 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Single Rider

12 years 11 months ago #13704 by Michael
    Some rides do a single rider line and whats funny is watching people try to cheat the system by getting into this line only to find out they are spread out at the vehicle entry! I see this happen every time I ride Test Track.

Direct from WDW!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #13710 by ImagineerITM
    HaHa...trying to beat the system, it'll never work.(Carouel of Progress - if you caught that). Every single-Riders line that I have ever seen actually has it's own lane all the way to the rides starting from the entrance. Test Track actually has a pre-show room specifically for single riders so that when they exit, they are still in the single-riders line.

It is my Disney Dream to become an official Imagineer - Ask me any Disney question, i'm happy to answer em'

www.myspace.com/ImagineerITM

11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #28077 by pawprints1116
    nowadays (since this is an older post), they have it on a lot of the rides.

my mom and i used it on rockin roller coaster and toy story midway mania. my mom and i were lucky one time to end up next to each other on midway mania. but it's usually shorter, and easy to do if there's no kids. and chances are.. you end up on around the same time. =) hope that helps future park goers!

~Hillary~

*We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths*
    -Walt Disney

11 years 3 months ago #28087 by tinkergirl23
    i absolutly LOVE single rider lines. they really are quicker. usually cut the wait time fo rthe more popular rides by 20 minutes. maybe more. i usually use single rider lines for the popular rides or thrillers. but if someone in your party is scared to go with some stranger and wants to sit by you well there is a VERY slim chance that is going to happen. now they can sit near you. like a couple carts away or even right behind you but the chances of getting lucky and sitting together is slim but it could happen.

Disney Obsessed!

11 years 3 months ago #28093 by Michael
    BTW, lots of people try to abuse this, and I do mean try. You'll hear them strategizing all the way through the line but I can tell you it won't work out. They are really good at spotting those trying to cheat the system

Direct from WDW!

11 years 3 months ago #28095 by pawprints1116
    yeah.. when we were on midway mania.. this family (all dressed in the same tshirt, with hats, backpacks and khakis) tried to cheat it.. and they were upset when they couldn't ride together. the attendant was just like "it's the single rider line.. you get split". my mom and i the one time was just chance, but it didn't matter to us either way.

~Hillary~

*We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths*
    -Walt Disney

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds