✩ Please comment! - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Please comment!

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #14390 by fireman397
    Hey gang

Here's my theory for avoiding lines. Whatever park is open for emh evenings will be the park DW and I hit the following day. I fiqure that at least the resort guests will be sleeping in or heading to another park. We will also be avoiding any park with emh mornings. Is this sound or not? All opinions welcomed BTW we will be staying at CSR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #14391 by PrincessMama
    We've always had so much luck going to the EMH hours in the morning. We are there before they open, have our game plan in place with the must see attractions, and generally have little to no wait. That's in the middle of the summer too. I remember 10-15 minute waits. By early afternoon when the parks get really crowded we are finished and ready to go back thte resort for a little R&R.

12 years 10 months ago #14393 by fireman397
    Thanks Princess
    This will be our third trip have also had luck with emh mornings thought we'd give this a try. Most important tip ever is get there at opening and have you day planned!!

12 years 10 months ago #14394 by fireman397
    No other comments? Is everyone completely and utterly stunned by the pure genius of my plan?
    Please note the modesty in my typing!!

12 years 10 months ago #14397 by PurpleGuitar
    I can't comment, this is my first trip!
    :)
    btw, welcome to the forums fireman!

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
    We are spiritual beings having a human experience

Dec. 2007 ~ Port Orleans French Quarter

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #14398 by fireman397
    Thanks PurpleGuitar

I was beginning to think people were taking me serious!! Are you staying off or on site? With 2 trips I still feel like a huge newbie!!
    I suppose I am a bit fanatic about it all but I still remember the bumps the first time on Main Street MK!!

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds