✩ Please comment! - Page 3 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Please comment!

12 years 10 months ago #14446 by biblioadonis
    I like the idea of visiting the park with the EMH after. Especially with younger kids that like to sleep late (or teens).

But I also agree with hitting it first if you get up that early and making sure you hit another park in the evening or rest at the hotel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #14451 by fireman397
    We've had luck with morning emh just the two of us so early is not an issue. Like up at 5 am, breakfast and catch the first bus to be at the front of the crowd. We commandoed the first year using the unofficial guide itinerary, all major rides at any park done by noon. However this strategy seems to work best with adults. IMHO. With kiddos I would guess that it would be more difficult. Oh and I always recommend a break in the afternoon whether at the resort or park. Last year I ran my wife thru the parks to hard the first two days and was nearly afraid to go to sleep for fear of being smothered by my own pillow, which she swore could be made to look like an accident!!

12 years 10 months ago #14456 by PurpleGuitar
    Fireman, did you get your own itinerary from the unofficial guide, or did you use the premade ones?
    And can you have your wife email me the instructions on how to make it look like an accident please.
    Thanks in advance
    :)

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
    We are spiritual beings having a human experience

Dec. 2007 ~ Port Orleans French Quarter

12 years 10 months ago #14470 by iluvstitch
    your plan is not bad. You are a step ahead of the game just for having a plan. We have always had good luck at emh. Another plan, is if you are planning any breakfasts, they usually start booking dining an hour before the parks open. So by the time you are finished eating, the park is ready to open.

12 years 10 months ago #14471 by irammari
    Fireman,
    When in July did you all go. We are going from July 27 - August 3rd. We are driving from Fort Worth to Florida (budget constraints of course). This is our first trip (my kids and I anyway). My husband has been several times since he went to school in Melbourne in High school.

Just wondering what your experience was like in July! Sorry about the mumble jumble. I get ahead of myself at times. Just soooo excited to go. It was a spur of the moment thing!

Mari
    www.myspace.com/aramgirl

12 years 10 months ago #14515 by tinkergirl23
    when i went in july emh hours worked wonderfully!! in fact all day was really good! there were like no lines for some of the most popular rides at diffrent times of the day!!!

Disney Obsessed!

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds