✩ Please comment! - Page 6 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Please comment!

12 years 6 months ago #19605 by harra
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Disneymom145</i>
    If the line splits into two lines, take the left line, it is everyone's instinct to automatically go right - so the left line is usually shorter or faster!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That rule of thumb works in most places where you have a choice of going left or right. I've noticed it especially true at movie theaters. If the theater is a large one and they let you go either left or right to get to your seats, go left.

I once saw a piece on Dateline or something where marketing people have dropped alot of cash to prove the "go right" mentality of people. They think it has something to do with the fact that we drive on the right-hand side of the road

<b>Ray</b>
    <i>DVC Member since 2006 (Saratoga Springs Resort)</i>

My Blog
    My Disney Blog: Grumpy's Hollow
    My MySpace Profile

[img]...
    [img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #19640 by irammari
    How funny. I know when I booked I was so excited about the EMH hours, but when we got there, we did not even use them. We went at regular time and did not have any issues.

Mari

Mari
    www.myspace.com/aramgirl

12 years 5 months ago #19889 by schaery
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by PurpleGuitar</i>

I'm staying at the POFQ in December. I haven't been to WDW since I was a kid!

You'll notice a pattern of comments. Usually in the AM before we go to work, and then later in the day when we return home. That's what I usually do anyway.

Hi! What week in December are you going?

Test Trackaholic

12 years 5 months ago #19890 by schaery
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by PurpleGuitar</i>

That's what I've read so we are going the 10th - 16th.
    Everyone here seems to send a full report when they return! I've learned quite a bit on this site and continue to learn more every day!

Are you flying or driving? and where are you staying?

Oops, sorry. Just read this post so I know when you're going. DH and I will be there from 12/8-12/15, and staying at POR.

Test Trackaholic

12 years 1 month ago #21542 by Bonnet
    Sounds like a plan, worth a try.

Walt Disney World Tickets: www.magical-theme-park-tickets.com/

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds