✩ Little Ones Early Magic Hours - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Little Ones Early Magic Hours

12 years 5 months ago #19592 by Disneymom145
    <font face="Tahoma"></font id="Tahoma"><font color="purple"></font id="purple">

So we are taking the kids out of school Sept. 15 for our Disney vacation. S6, S3, D3. I was wondering what the little ones magic hour was all about. I have only read some things on Disney.com, but has anybody experienced this? I heard the characters ride the rides with you! That's amazing, but any insight or stories would be great. Thanks![;)3][3_13_14

See ya real soon!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #19806 by Disneymom145
    C'mon,doesn't anyone have any feedback on this? Early Magic Hours for Little Ones at the Magic Kingdom during little ones travel time in September. Is this a brand new thing and no one has experienced it yet? Well if that's true, I will definately report back after we return from WDW at the end of Sept.
    [^]
    <script src=" www.explorethemagic.com/countdown.asp?id=11369 " type="text/javascript"></script>

See ya real soon!

12 years 5 months ago #19813 by harra
    Disneymom,

I can honestly say that I haven't ever heard of this. Makes me wonder if it's something new or something not highly publicized

<b>Ray</b>
    <i>DVC Member since 2006 (Saratoga Springs Resort)</i>

My Blog
    My Disney Blog: Grumpy's Hollow
    My MySpace Profile

[img]...
    [img]

12 years 5 months ago #19818 by biblioadonis
    They did it last year. We didn't go then, but it sounds great.

I don't know how they keep other people from entering the parks without little ones in tow...

I think it is like everything else with Extra Magic Hours. A character might ride the first ride of the day with a lucky little one, but I don't think they ride the whole extra hour. Then you would really have people demanding to get in!

I do think they block off Fantasyland and that might be all that you can do.

But Ray will be ther in September. I am sure his wife will be taking him there! :)

12 years 5 months ago #19819 by harra
    Haha George!

I may be short (kids section of the clothing store short), but I sport too much facial hair to pass as a "Little One" in the youthful sense of the word.

<b>Ray</b>
    <i>DVC Member since 2006 (Saratoga Springs Resort)</i>

My Blog
    My Disney Blog: Grumpy's Hollow
    My MySpace Profile

[img]...
    [img]

12 years 5 months ago #19829 by biblioadonis
    Oh, I meant your exuberance and child at heart nature!

when you're not being Grumpy of course!

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds