✩ Little Ones Early Magic Hours - Page 2 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Little Ones Early Magic Hours

12 years 5 months ago #19832 by Disneymom145
    you guys are too funny! I will report on it when I return for sure! Hey bibloadonis I saw that you're from NC, I lived in Kernersville when I was a kid for a few years, back when kernersville road was not much but a few farms and some new houses!

See ya real soon!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #21283 by Bonnet
    Well I know there is a time when you can go to the park before it actually opens. I believe this is for people that are staying at one of the Disney resorts. I think that would be the time that characters can ride too.

Walt Disney World Tickets: www.magical-theme-park-tickets.com/

12 years 2 months ago #21329 by Michael
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> Well I know there is a time when you can go to the park before it actually opens.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That is extra magic hours... they are asking about "Littles Ones Extra Magic Hours".

Direct from WDW!

12 years 1 month ago #21439 by Disneymom145
    I saw that there are still comments on this - so I wanted to share my experience with the Little Ones Extra Magic Hours, now that I know what it's about.

During the month of September and during the special travel time for little ones they have special extra magic hours at MK 2 days of the week, I think we went on Wednesday. This is the same as the normal extra magic hours in the morning except they include special activities for preschoolers in Fantasy Land. When we went, Alice & the Mad Hatter was riding the tea cups with us and stitch, Hook, Wendy, Peter Pan and some other Characters were playing games with the kids at Ariels. There were a ton of Characters walking around Fantasy Land and it was definately different than the normal EMH. Definately something that you should do if you can with your preschoolers.

I hope this helps.

See ya real soon!

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds