✩ Extra Magic Hours change... - Page 4 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Extra Magic Hours change...

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #26839 by joybell
    Sorry Phly, I saw you answered my question. [dude] So the key card looks totally different from the admission card? I don't think I have ever paid attention to that before. I know ours had characters on them last year. My niece and nephew were fighting over some character until I told them their names were on the tickets!!! So they could not choose!

Joybell
    'Ohana means family!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #26842 by Phlydude
    IF you have the park tickets on your reservation with your room (meaning that you don't buy the tickets seperately), then the room card will be the park ticket and everyone will have one

If you book a "room only" reservation and buy your park tickets seperately (or use old tickets), the tickets will be different than the room card

phlydude [;)] (aka Dennis)
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse" Walter Elias Disney

11 years 5 months ago #26849 by PrincessMama
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">If you book a "room only" reservation and buy your park tickets seperately (or use old tickets), the tickets will be different than the room card<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

If you go to the front desk of your hotel they will put your tickets on the room card so you only have to carry one card. At least they use to. They won't do it for season passes though. That bummed me out a little.

11 years 5 months ago #26868 by joybell
    I have had them put old non expiring days on my key card, but that was way back in like '01 when I think all tickets were non-expiring.

Joybell
    'Ohana means family!

11 years 5 months ago #26879 by tinkergirl23
    all key cards look the same except if you have one that is not used for a credit card then it says "not valid for charging" and ones that are used as credit cards dont say that.

Disney Obsessed!

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds