✩ Extra Magic Hours change... - Page 2 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Extra Magic Hours change...

11 years 6 months ago #26792 by PrincessMama
    Every time we've checked in we have had a key issued for each of our kids. They just do it automatically. It might be more cumbersome but it won't bother me. I am already pulling them out for Fast Passes. I've seen people wearing them on a lanyard, that might be an option so the wallet doesn't have to always come out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #26795 by mommyofseven
    this doesn't bother me that much - i hold on to the room/ticket key cards anyway - i don't ever remember wristbands - i just remember being in the park and once (at splash mountain) being asked what resort we were staying in - i just took it as small talk because no-one asked for proof of it. i would think that this has to be a cost cutter - harra is right - the cost must be tremendous.

Crazy for Disney! I'd live there if they'd let me!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain.

11 years 6 months ago #26796 by Phlydude
    cost cutter or someone sued because the bracelet caused an allergy

phlydude [;)] (aka Dennis)
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse" Walter Elias Disney

11 years 6 months ago #26798 by mommyofseven
    you know i can't even laugh at that Phly because it could sooo possibly be true, especially the way people are today.

Crazy for Disney! I'd live there if they'd let me!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain.

11 years 6 months ago #26801 by tinkergirl23
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by phlydude</i>

cost cutter or someone sued because the bracelet caused an allergy
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

wow, i had no idea people are allergic to those wristbands!

Disney Obsessed!

11 years 6 months ago #26805 by Phlydude
    not saying that they are but it could be a possibility...next thing you know, someone will be allergic to the material that makes the room cards [:D]

phlydude [;)] (aka Dennis)
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse" Walter Elias Disney

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds