✩ Attraction wait times in your pocket!! - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Attraction wait times in your pocket!!

11 years 5 months ago #27012 by Phlydude
    If you have a browser enabled phone and don't mind paying some internet fees (if you don't have a data plan) you can swing by this site while in the parks to get wait times from other users

Full version with links to mobile version:
    www.twisney.com/home/waittimes

Mobile version:
    www.twisney.com/Mobile/WaitTime

phlydude [;)] (aka Dennis)
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse" Walter Elias Disney

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #27013 by brojack17
    That's pretty good. I'll have to remember that when I am there next year.

11 years 5 months ago #27021 by JulieB
    but doesn't pal mickey give wait times?

Not close enough to the WDW.How I wish it were my backyard.

11 years 5 months ago #27024 by Phlydude
    well...yes and no

The problem with Pal Mickey is that unless you have the "latest and greatest" version, he won't have nor will he ever be able to get all the newer attractions that were built after he was spec'd. This means for those of us with the 1st generation, Pal Mickey is about as useful as a sock filled with rocks when you want times for Soarin', Everest, Toy Story Mania, etc.

And he doesn't get anything sent to him, he has a pre-set message that they can turn on and off by the IR sensors that can help funnel guests from a crowded area to a less crowded area...but I doubt he even was programmed for 1/10 of all the attractions as far as wait time is concerned.

This system isn't perfect either as it relies on people actually reporting back the wait times from inside the park but in a busy time, you might get lucky.

phlydude [;)] (aka Dennis)
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse" Walter Elias Disney

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds