✩ Will it be busy? - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Will it be busy?

11 years 3 months ago #27862 by Pecos Bill
    First off, I'm a long time browser-first time poster.
    I've been to WDW several times, but only between Feb-August.
    We (family) are going on a mini DW trip 11/07 to 11/12. What can we expect for crowds. Also, we now have 3 little ones so we are looking for some night time activities/acttractions/shows for kids. Any recommendations.

Pecos Bil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #27865 by Phlydude
    shouldn't be too bad - it is at the tail end of the food and wine festival but it is generally a slower time of year and with the economy the way it is, less people are going in general

phlydude [;)] (aka Dennis)
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse" Walter Elias Disney

11 years 3 months ago #27868 by Michael
    I would expect less than normal for this time year. The weather has been rather chilly but it's expected to warm back up starting tomorrow.

Lots of lurkers, glad to see someone convert ;-)

Direct from WDW!

11 years 3 months ago #27872 by Pecos Bill
    Thanks, I'm hoping the crowds won't be bad. Most of our vacations are planned around school vacations so this is a first.

Any any hidden gems for the little ones (6,4,3) we shouldn't miss.
    As sad as is it sounds the Mrs. and I have been to WDW six times and have never stopped to see a parade or fireworks. With the little ones both now become priorities.

11 years 3 months ago #27877 by Michael
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Any any hidden gems for the little ones (6,4,3) we shouldn't miss. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I can't think of any hidden things right now because pretty much everything for the young ones is really obvious but I also have 3 kids (10,5,3) so I recommend Play House Disney at Disney's Hollywood Studios and maybe this will be of some help (a little out dated however): www.explorethemagic.com/disney-world-maps.asp (have a look at the kids 5 and under maps).

Direct from WDW!

11 years 3 months ago #27887 by bajadahl
    Well I can tell you I will be there as well. Maybe it'll be just the 2 of us. [cheers]

In reality it is supposed to be one of the lightest seasons of the year. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised for the most part.

As for night time stuff: I assume you know about Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Of course that event might be the most crowded event of the week but we're doing it the Night of the 11th which should be lighter than a weekend night.

You could also spend several hours one night at Downtown Disney in the shops or Legoland and such.

There's a free Camp Fire with Chip and Dale at Fort Wilderness at around 7 oclock each night. You could also go to the Hoop Dee Due Music Review Show at Fort Wilderness. It is a dinner show but my understanding is that it is a great family event. Of course there is a charge for this event.

Regards,
    Alan

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds