✩ Extra Magic Hours - Page 6 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Extra Magic Hours

11 years 11 months ago #23493 by PurpleGuitar
    Kiger,
    I made my reservations 180 days out. I had to change one of them when we got there because the EMHs were different. No big deal though, we still had a blast
    :)

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
    We are spiritual beings having a human experience

Dec. 2007 ~ Port Orleans French Quarter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #23498 by Phlydude
    I just want to clarify something from last year and previously...
    E-tickets - yes they were the top attractions from when you used tickets to board rides BUT
    there was something called E-ticket nights where for the low price of $10.99 you could stay in the park for 3 hours extra or so as long as you purchased the privilege in advance from your Disney resort
    It was the off-season equivelent to Mickey's Christmas or Not so Scary Halloween.

Now they do it in the off season, charge you $45 for it and call it a Pirate and Princess party!!

phlydude [;)] (aka Dennis)
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse" Walter Elias Disney

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #23514 by TiggerToronto
    My understanding was that the EMH were only for guests at the Disney resorts and you had to show your Disney pass (room key, etc) to get the wrist band that enabled you to stay for the EMH despite being Disney resort guests the last 3 times. Since we haven't yet done the EMH I may be wrong. Can someone please clarify that.

I called to book our dinner reservations at the parks 180 days before arrival. We also wanted to eat again at Raglan Road in Downtown Disney on our 6th day and had to call back 6 days later to make the ADR for that night.

You're never too old for anything Disney!

11 years 11 months ago #23515 by PurpleGuitar
    Tigger, you are correct about the Extra Hours being for guests of the resorts only.
    I dont understand why you had to call back for your 6th day reservation??

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
    We are spiritual beings having a human experience

Dec. 2007 ~ Port Orleans French Quarter

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds