✩ Xpass - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Xpass

7 years 11 months ago #35688 by Snow White7
    Does anyone know the details of this new Xpass that might be coming out at Disney?

:earssmile:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 11 months ago #35689 by Kim_BigWishTravels
    I haven't seen a lot of information out there about this. There is nothing really confirmed yet, because it's a new idea and there are a lot of details to still be workout out.

But the idea is, I think, that you will be able to go online and reserved your time in line on a few attractions as well as maybe a character meet and greet.

This may only be available first to Disney Annual Passholders or maybe DVC members. But, again, nothing is confirmed so we will just have to wait and see what Disney decides to do.

7 years 11 months ago #35693 by goodguy23
    AP and DVC, gott'em both covered. That would be cool! That would mean we would actually got to go on Toy Story.

Eric E. Wilson
    DVC since 2005. Saratoga 2005, BLT 2009, Grand Californian 2010.

Next trip, February 18, 2011. Key West, Cozumal, Grand Cayman, Castaway ...here we come!!! :)

7 years 11 months ago #35705 by Kim_BigWishTravels
    Toy Story Mania is our family favorite. My advice there is to walk as fast as you can in the morning when when the park opens to the entrance. Have someone wait in line, while the other gets your fast passes for later in the day before they run out. That way, you have a chance to ride it 2 times in one day!

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds