✩ Millions spent on improving wait times - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Millions spent on improving wait times

7 years 2 months ago #36252 by Michael
    Disney World recently announced that they have spent millions shaving what seems like minuscule times off of ride wait times but it all adds up. When Space Mountain was closed for example they were able to cut a half second of the load time which results in a 1/2 million more guest getting experience the attraction. This is is all part of the Next Gen system that is being developed and implemented which will also cut wait times and help avoid a the biggest hassle Disney vacationers face.

Direct from WDW!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #36260 by Kim_BigWishTravels
    I think it's great Disney is doing more to help the guest experience. They already do so much to help wait times. Not only the Fastpass system, but trying to keep guests entertained while they wait is huge. Our family is always trying to find hidden Mickey's, checking out Disney pins or looking at the environment around us. I've always heard to go left when there are two lines because people tend to go right. Again, it may only shave a minute or two off the wait time, but it does all add up!

7 years 2 months ago #36264 by Michael
    I've heard that as well Kim, when The Magic Kingdom opens Tomorrowland fills up first so go left. I'm not usually willing to get up that early so maybe someone else can try that theory :earswink:

Direct from WDW!

7 years 2 months ago #36271 by goodguy23
    There was an overhead view of the new Pirates Que and yeah it looked like left was the ticket.

Eric E. Wilson
    DVC since 2005. Saratoga 2005, BLT 2009, Grand Californian 2010.

Next trip, February 18, 2011. Key West, Cozumal, Grand Cayman, Castaway ...here we come!!! :)

7 years 2 months ago #36274 by FortCamperRental
    No matter what time of year you go the best thing you can do is plan on which park on which day you visit. In the many times we have been to Disney, we have never waited more than 20 minutes for any ride. We are not planners either. It's the single most important thing you can do to save waiting times. Take advantage of EMH also. A great reason to stay on the grounds.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds