✩ Disney Cruise Promo Video's - Page 2 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Disney Cruise Promo Video's

12 years 8 months ago #14175 by Michael
    Sure know anyone with admin skills on Win 2003, IIS, MS SQL, FTP, EMail servers, ASP, PHP, JavaScript and complete knowledge of how to restore backups properly plus someone that I can trust with certain secretive highly competitive information? LOL... I wish I could hire someone but it would takes months maybe years to train someone all the while giving that person highly guarded industry inside information.

Direct from WDW!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #14176 by harra
    Well, if I lived closer, I'd offer my services. I'm pretty versed in most of what you described and in my line of work (legal information technology), I'm trusted with confidential data every day.

I was the #2 guy at my former company when it came to network support.

That's why I brought up the idea. I only had to put the hat on when the #1 guy was sick (rarely) or when on vacation (2x a year).

I understand what you mean when you say it will take along time to train. It's the same way with alot of what I do. Since I created it, it's often hard to transfer knowledge on something that you know intimately.

<b>Ray</b>
    <i>DVC Member since 2006 (Saratoga Springs Resort)</i>

My Blog
    My Disney Blog: Grumpy's Hollow
    My MySpace Profile

[img]...
    [img]

12 years 8 months ago #14184 by Michael
    I have tom many irons in the fire ... I'm thinking about building a RAID 1 system on my main server and hope the worse that could happen is a HD failure but man, I wish I had a backup person.

Direct from WDW!

12 years 8 months ago #14256 by ImagineerITM
    I seriously need to take a Disney cruise, they look more awesome now than before since they included Davy Jones' ship at Castaway Cay.

It is my Disney Dream to become an official Imagineer - Ask me any Disney question, i'm happy to answer em'

www.myspace.com/ImagineerITM

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds