✩ Already trying for trip next year lol - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Already trying for trip next year lol

11 years 8 months ago #23528 by cuddlebug
    My hubby and I will be married 15 years next year and I want to go on a Disney Cruise! I hate water and boats but I think I can do this lol. Only problem is dh says we need a furnace and central air instead. What a wedding gift! lol So Im going to start putting money back now and maybe I can convince him HOPEFULLY

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #23529 by Phlydude
    trust me...if you are on a cruise, you won't see the water unless you want to see the water - you can get lost inside these mega-liners and not have to lean over a balcony or railing if you don't want to

Well, look at it this way, maybe you can compromise. Disney cruises are a little higher priced than your standard run of the mill cruises. Carnival is probably one of the cheapest (it pays to be the largest cruise company in the world). If you need the furnace and a/c, then maybe look to book a Carnival cruise at close to $1000 less than a Disney cruise for 2 people and use that money towards the HVAC system

phlydude [;)] (aka Dennis)
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse" Walter Elias Disney

11 years 8 months ago #23533 by PrincessMama
    Phly is right. We have really been able to take advatrnge of great Carnival deals. If you go through a reputable broker you can get some good deals. As much as I want to do a DIsney cruise I don't think it will ever happen because our family can go on 2.5 Carnival cruises for the price of 1 Disney cruise.

11 years 8 months ago #23539 by KigerKat
    I was a little surprised at the Disney Cruise prices myself! We've only been on 2 cruises, both with Royal Caribbean. They don't discount very much either, but you can find some nice 4 or 5 night cruises at good prices! The ships may be a bit older, but the service and activities are just as good!

11 years 8 months ago #23540 by tinkergirl23
    I have never been ona cruise but i would really like to go on one and i've heard the disney cruise is great!

Disney Obsessed!

11 years 8 months ago #23541 by PrincessMama
    Cruises are wonderful. I had family that took the Disney Cruise and said that it was the best they had ever been on. She said that in the buffet line there were cast members waiting to get the kids plates so that you could get your own. I'm sure if I went I would be spoiled but I don't think it would turn me off from the other cruise lines either.

Now I want to go on a cruise... I'm saying that as I am looking out my office window over the interstate watching it rain...rain...rain. It cold too.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds