✩ Disney Visa Fees Possibility - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Disney Visa Fees Possibility

9 years 11 months ago #31211 by mypixe
    With chase bank moving in the direction of charging fees for not using the cards or for paying off balances on a monthly bases, doe's anyone know if the Disney credit cards will fall under this crime, and what the fees will be

Off grounds in 98
    Coronado springs 99
    French quarter in 2000
    All star movies 2001
    All star sports 2002
    River side 2003
    Cribbean beach 2004
    All star sports 2006
    All star sports 2008
    All star sports 2009
    POP CENTURY 2010
    All star Music 2012
    All Star Sports 2015

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #31212 by Michael
    There's no telling at this point but I would think it's an almost certainty. I know that this probably seems unfair but it's pretty easy to avoid.

Direct from WDW!

9 years 11 months ago #31218 by harra
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Michael</i>

I know that this probably seems unfair but it's pretty easy to avoid.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Well, the only way to avoid it is to either cancel the card or roll a balance.

We have personally decided to cancel every credit card that starts charging us for paying off balance every month. I know it'll ding my FICO score, but unless you plan on buying a home anytime soon, it really doesn't matter

<b>Ray</b>
    <i>DVC Member since 2006 (Saratoga Springs Resort)</i>

My Blog
    My Disney Blog: Grumpy's Hollow
    My MySpace Profile

[img]...
    [img]

9 years 11 months ago #31219 by Michael
    I just put one monthly reoccurring charge on this type of card. I think we have an online game going on this card and I just pay it off a couple days after they have charged me a finance charge. I thought about trying the new Disney Debit card as well.

Direct from WDW!

9 years 11 months ago #31221 by peanut_bunny_2
    I think any card who charges you for not carrying a balance deserves to Not be carried in my wallet. Just my opinion, but that is taking money that they are not qualified to have. In other words stealing from their customers.

Disney World here I come!!!

DVC Member!!

9 years 11 months ago #31223 by harra
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by peanut_bunny_2</i>

I think any card who charges you for not carrying a balance deserves to Not be carried in my wallet. Just my opinion, but that is taking money that they are not qualified to have. In other words stealing from their customers.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I agree. I've been hearing rumors about credit card companies penalizing people who never roll a balance for a good 15 years now. With the current rule changes by the Fed Gov't they now have a strong motivation to do it.

A co-worker who used to work for a credit card company told me that Credit Card companies view those of us who always pay off their balances as stealing money from them because we get a free 28 day float of money and pay nothing for it.

I have one credit card I pay a fee for and it's because it comes with a high interest bearing savings account attached to it that all my 1% rewards get deposited into PLUS I can make my own deposits into it. Right now I'm making 3-4x the interest rate on it than my Money Market account at the Credit Union.

But, I'll cancel all my other cards if fees come with it for not rolling balances

<b>Ray</b>
    <i>DVC Member since 2006 (Saratoga Springs Resort)</i>

My Blog
    My Disney Blog: Grumpy's Hollow
    My MySpace Profile

[img]...
    [img]

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds