September 25th through November 16th 2015
New Experiences During the 20th Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
For the first time ever, the festival is stretching into the park's Future World with four new food and beverage marketplaces.
Along the walkway toward Future World West, you can enjoy the new Artistry of Wine & Cheese festival area, which will feature the Cheese Studio (offering a cheese sampler served on an artist's palette to pair with wines) and the Wine Studio with premium wines on tap.
Near the Epcot Character Spot, you can discover the new Next Eats area, featuring the Sustainable Chew and Chew Lab marketplaces inspired by ABC's Emmy-Award® winning lifestyle series “The Chew,” starring co-hosts Mario Batali, Michael Symon, Carla Hall, Clinton Kelly and Daphne Oz. Sustainable Chew will offer three dishes, and Chew Lab will show off hot culinary tech trends like a Liquid Nitro Chocolate Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey Caramel.
While many festival events are included in regular theme park admission, including the new Back to Basics series, special book signings, Eat to the Beat concerts, cultural adventures, Marketplace Discover Passport, as well as attractions and park entertainment, you can also look forward to over-the-top premium events, including:
- Rockin' Burger Block Party – You can get a glimpse of the cast of ABC TV's “The Chew” at this new premium event on Oct. 8 in World ShowPlace. They'll enjoy specialty burgers and sliders inspired by top names in the music industry such as Dave Matthews and his Dreaming Tree Wines and Carlos Santana's Casa Noble Tequila. (Two additional Burger Block Parties are set for Sept. 25 and Nov. 6.) This event includes VIP seating with a speciality cocktail toast, premium bar and more.
- Yelloween Masquerade Party for the Senses – This first-time event on Oct. 31 will be one in a series of popular Party for the Senses premium events. You can experience an elegant, dance-the-night-away, gourmet tasting party with Champagne, wine, craft beers and specialty cocktails paired with food.
- Another Party for the Senses you won't want to miss takes place Oct. 24, and features Disney chefs from the United States, Europe and Asia cooking their favorite cuisine that represents their cultures as well as the Disney Parks and Resorts they call home.
- Additional Party for the Senses dates are Oct. 3, 10 and 17, and each evening starts with a reserved seat at the Eat to the Beat concert series at the America Gardens Theatre. Following the show, you will head to World ShowPlace for a sensational evening with more than 50 tasting stations, and performances by Cirque du Soleil
- What's Cookin' With …You can begin the morning with a delightful plated brunch and sparkling wine toast. Culinary celebs will demo a favorite dish and then sit down with the emcee to answer questions from the audience and share secrets of their successes. The brunch happens every Friday and Saturday at 10 a.m. during the festival.
Eat to the Beat Concert Series - Four new "Eat to the Beat" concert acts debut and several fan favorites return to America Gardens Theater during the 20th Annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Daily show times take place at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Scheduled to perform are:
- David Cook – September 25 - 27, 2015
- Wilson Phillips – September 28 - 29, 2015
- Christopher Cross – September 30 - October 1, 2015
- Starship – October 2 - 4, 2015
- Smash Mouth – October 5 - 7, 2015
- The Pointer Sisters – October 8 - 9, 2015
- 38 Special – October 10 - 11, 2015
- Rick Springfield – October 12 - 13, 2015
- Sugar Ray – October 14 - 16, 2015
- The S.O.S. Band – October 17 - 18, 2015
- Air Supply – October 19 - 21, 2015
- Fuel – October 22 - 23, 2015
- Tiffany (NEW!) – October 24 - 25, 2015
- Dennis DeYoung – October 26 - 28, 2015
- Jo Dee Messina – October 29 - 30, 2015
- Everclear (NEW!) – October 31 - November 1, 2015
- Boyz II Men – November 2 - 4, 2015
- Sister Hazel – November 5 - 6, 2015
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – November 7 - 9, 2015
- Hanson – November 10 - 12, 2015
- Maxi Priest (NEW!) – November 13 - 14, 2015
- Chaka Khan (NEW!) – November 15 - 16, 2015
Others premium events include the Mexican Tequila Lunch, Japanese Craft Beer Tasting and the new French Family Meal Traditions.
Get ready to book reservations for these premium events for you when the phone lines open at 7 a.m. on Thursday, July 30: 407/WDW-FEST (939-3378). And, while some favorites fill up fast, there are lots of new events to celebrate the festival's 20 years at Walt Disney World® Resort. Some events can be booked at epcotfoodfestival.com: culinary demos, beverage seminars, mixology seminars, general admission for Party for the Senses and general admission for the Rockin' Burger Block Party.
Please note these experiences are non-commissionable. Entertainment and Events are subject to change without notice.