Visit StartYourDisneyExperience.com. Here is a sample PDF of what to expect from the MyDisneyExperience apps.
You can start the fun of your Walt Disney World visit before you even leave home using the My Disney Experience website as your guide to the magic.
These online and mobile tools make it easy to dream, plan and share—at home and on the go.
The free* My Disney Experience mobile app allows Clients to update their plans - at home or during their visit. Make sure they download it to their smartphone or tablet so they can stay connected to their plans while at the Resort.
When in the parks, the My Disney Experience mobile app helps Clients keep track of all your plans, including dining reservations and FastPass+ selections. Plus, it gives you easy access to valuable information, such as show times, attraction wait times, Character greeting locations and GPS-enabled maps that let them see what's happening near them at that moment.
After you have booked your vacation package, please read this Step-by-Step Guide PDF to unlock the benefits of MyMagic+ and use this Online Dining Reservation Quick Start Guide PDF for making your dining reservations.
My Disney Experience tips!
Linking Theme Park Tickets
- Tip #1 – Before linking Theme Park Tickets, you should set up your additional party members in the ‘Family and Friends’ section. Once this has been completed, you should assign one Theme Park ticket to each of the party members in the drop down list.
- Tip #2 – If you have multiple tickets linked to your account, you should contact the Help Desk or stop by Guest Services to learn what order the tickets will be used when entering the Theme Parks. It may not be in the order they were linked.
- Tip #3 – If you are not using personalized MagicBands, we encourage you to write the names of each party member on the RF-enabled card. Knowing which card belongs to which person will help you enter the Theme Parks and the FastPass+ lines more quickly.
Making Disney FastPass+ Selections in Advance
- Tip #1 – When your Client books a stay at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel, they can makeFastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to check-in for the entire length of their stay, just like booking dine reservations.
- Tip #2 – Those Clients that purchase tickets before they arrive can choose their FastPass+experiences up to 30 days in advance of each day of their theme park visit.
- MagicBands - Disney Resort hotel Guests receive a MagicBand included with their stay to make their vacation more fun and convenient than ever before. MagicBands are also available for purchase at select merchandise locations.